Thursday, July 5, 2012

iHeart

Nail polish has always been one of my favorite beauty products! When I graduated from 8th
Grade one of my dear friends gave me 3 nail polish bottles for my graduation. The colors of the nail polish were blue, green and purple. The summer of 1996 I did my nails every other day. I just could not decide which color I liked best so, on an average week I had all 3 colors on my nails at some point during that week.

Since I am older, wiser and busier I do not have time to spend constantly changing my nail polish color. Yet, the idea of having the colors of the rainbow on my digits still excite me.  This summer I decided to stick with one color. Orange/Coral nail polish is the color of my choice for the summer of 2012.



                                                                                                 


OPI 's Cajun Shrimp is hands down my favorite Coral polish. This color is the perfect blend of color and brightness. You can purchase it and bring it with you to your favorite nail salon or you can probably just find it at your local  salon since Cajun Shrimp is a popular color.
                        

                                                             
For a more cost efficient approach you can go with Sally Hansen Xtreme wear in Sun Kissed. This nail polish option is more Orange then Coral, it is a lovely color choice for the summer and looks very pretty on toes in flip flops.

                                                            

This last color, Essie nail polish in Cantaloupe has been one of my summer favorites for the past 10 years. The softness of it's hue and the fact that this color is peach makes this nail polish wearable for most skin tones.

Whichever shade you choose know that all of these colors look lovely with a sweet summer dress or with your favorite new swim suite. Happy pickings!


                   

No comments:

Post a Comment